Hi and welcome.
I’m Dawn Rosser and my passion is helping you flourish.
One of the most fulfilling life experiences we can have is one of the simplest; to live our Truth.
We have all we need within us, but life experiences can distort and block our perceptions, beliefs and potential.
Psychotherapy is a conscious journey of Self-Discovery, Transformation and Empowerment. Through the exploration of your issues, you come into a deep, understanding relationship with yourself. This journey promotes a conscious awakening and clear insight into who and how you are and how you can help yourself with inner knowing, skills and resources.
Together we work proactively using talking and creative techniques to uncover, heal and resolve core issues that are both helping and hindering you, to bring you into balance and health. We re-establish inner security, resilience and worth from which your true Soul Nature can flourish.
Psychotherapy is a Rite of Passage. You are able to see how things have happened as well as the bigger picture and how everything, including us, is interconnected. You realise that you have the power to choose and can create the life you want and love.
Naturally, you experience inner peace and contentment. You feel whole, with meaning and purpose. You can live your life with integrity – fully, freely and authentically in Mind, Body, Heart and Soul. And in response to remembering we are connected to the Universe, our life reflects back all forms of abundance, opportunity, synchronicity and alignment.
Life then isn’t something that happens to you. It happens with and for you and you live feeling alive and fulfilled.
For Parents I offer one-off 50 minute consultations by phone to discuss situations to gain insights, guidance and tools for self-help and remedy.
Shamanic Energy Medicine is conducted separately, as independent sessions, as needed. This involves Spiritual Coaching to get to the core of the issue; a mix of techniques from coaching, psychotherapy, energy work, inheritance, bodywork and mindfulness. Then the visceral process of clearing the embodied energy that is holding you back and finally you reinstating and realigning with your truth and light, enabling you to be free from your inner restrictions and be wholly and authentically you. It is a powerful and direct experience in which you feel released, empowered and reconnected to your wisdom, Truth and Soul Potential. For more information, click here.
Spiritual Coaching sessions are offered as seperate, stand-alone sessions. They use the same techniques, with energy medicine but without the deeper shamanic clearing work. You glean insight into your issues at the core of your Being, aligning with your inner knowing, in order to reconnect with and manifest the essence of your heart and soul. For more information click here.
Please note that currently all services are conducted online or by telephone.
I look forward to working with you.
Be free to be all that you are and can be and flourish!
We are more able to explore, express and understand who and how we are fully by engaging all of our senses (mind, body, emotion, intuition, energy, spirit/soul) and aspects of ourselves (culture, society, ancestry, angelic) through the multi-sensory tools of creativity.
Using creative means we bridge our Conscious (the known, physical, sensate, seen) with the Unconscious (the unknown, ether, invisible, energetic, Transpersonal, Source) to integrate a deeper, more whole and lasting transformation.
Writing and Journaling
Writing and journaling is a must in this work. This simple tool enables an outward expression of all we are experiencing within. It is an outlet which enables release and space inside. It gives us distance to help make sense of ourselves and situations. It can be our counsel and guidance, all derived from our own innate wisdom. The experience itself is healing, cathartic, empowering and enhancing.
This is the world of Symbology, imagery, nuances, the Shadow, potentials, qualities, Archetypes, the Divine, Soul, Spirit, Alchemy, the Elements, myths, dreams, visions, stories, fairytales. Various techniques include guided or open imagery, bodywork, breath and sound, movement and postures, Role-Play, Chair Work, energy, inheritance and ancestral work, dream work, visualisation and meditation. Through experimentation, imagination and acting out, emotional complexes are brought into the present, providing insight and empathy and enabling them to be worked through and released.
I use Sandplay with all ages. It is a deeply powerful, self-healing, stand-alone as well as integrative, real hands-on method of therapy. It is both a metaphysical and deeply present, grounded, contained, secure experience. It is a three-dimensional visceral and visual transformative process. The sand stimulates the pads of the fingertips, which link directly to the emotional ‘Limbic System’ (Siegel, 1999), bypassing the rational logic of the mind, enabling a direct connection to underlying feeling and experience. Sandplay is often a silent activity in which the therapist contains and witnesses. There is no right or wrong. It is a tool for self-expression and discovery and we are all unique.
Art and Craft
Drawing, painting and creating something from our imagination into the physical is really powerful. It enables our unique experience and vision to be expressed and seen, to be witnessed, acknowledged and validated. Using various materials we can articulate at a deep level, when words may not be enough. It is a safe, direct way to share difficult feelings, or things that we cannot name or understand, other than with a sense, a mark, a shape or a movement.
I use play therapy with younger children. The space is a contained, managed, safe space in which the child can self-heal. Through trust, consistency and relationship, the child is free to explore, communicate, process and make sense of their thoughts, feelings and situations. Mostly this is experienced via metaphor and symbolism in play, storytelling, creating and crafting. Play itself is a natural component of healthy child development, enabling self-awareness, discovery and mastery of skills and social values. The therapeutic relationship, like with adults, provides an experience to work through and integrate developmental stages for healthy separation and individuation.
Please note currently all services are online.
St Margarets Road
My hours of work are:
Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
• Sessions are confidential, shared only between client, therapist and clinical supervisor.
• UKCP Safeguarding procedures and Code of Ethics are adhered to.
• Confidentiality will be broken if there is risk of danger to the client or anyone else disclosed.
• Breaks in confidentiality, where possible, are discussed with clients first, unless this puts the client or anyone else at risk.
• Confidentiality will be broken without consent if relating to terrorism or drug money laundering.
• Permission needs to be gained from the child for information to be shared see: NSPCC Gillick Competancy
• Themes, not content, of children’s sessions may be shared with parents/school to facilitate the process
• Meetings with a qualified Supervisor are attended monthly to discuss best practice. Client confidentiality is maintained.
• Brief written session notes are kept with no personally identifiable details and stored in a locked cabinet.
• Personal information is kept separately and stored securely.
• In line with legal requirements, adult records are kept for a minimum of 7 years after the last appointment.
• Children’s records are kept for 7 years after they reach the age of maturity (i.e. 18).
• Clients have rights to see the written notes, please do not hesitate to ask.
• Sessions are held weekly (in person, online, or phone), at an allotted time, for 50 minutes.
• Cancellation notice is 48 hours from the time of the session, for Monday and Tuesday appointments, by 12 midday Saturday, otherwise the full fee is charged. Where possible, sessions can be rearranged, please ask.
• Please provide as much notice as possible for holidays.
• You will gain the most from this experience by regular attendance, being open and curious and working with the process outside of the sessions.
Download Agreement and Confidentiality Document for Psychotherapy here:
Download Agreement and Consent documents for Coaching and Shamanic Energy Medicine here:
• Fees are payable on the day or prior to the session by cash or online transfer.
• Psychotherapy session £80.00.
• Parent Consultation Phonecall £80.00
• Spiritual Coaching 1 hour session £120.00
• Shamanic Energy Medicine 1.5/2 hour session £190.00.
I have always been a “people person” and am in awe of nature and our connection with it.
The passion and inspiration for my work stems from my own journey and life experiences. I know the pain, vulnerability and courage it takes to face and go through difficulties and the reward, of liberation and fulfilment, that truly finding yourself and the life you love, brings.
The holistic service I offer is underpinned with a broad depth of Psychotherapy and Counselling, Developmental Psychology, Mindfulness, Spirituality, Nature, Body work, Coaching and Energy Medicine, along with my curiosity with energy and intention, quantum physics,consciousness and embodiment. I am grateful for inspirational teachers, who expand our awareness and understanding, the most precious of which, my daughter, born in 2010. I would not be who or where I am without her.
I began my own therapy journey in 1998 and started training in Counselling and Psychotherapy in January 2002, at CCPE (www.ccpe.org.uk). I graduated in October 2007 as a Transpersonal and Integrative Child, Adolescent and Family Psychotherapist.
Since 2002, I have been privileged to work privately with people of all ages. I held placements at The Peace Hospice, Age Concern, Place-2-Be, Signpost and CAMHS. For 7 years I facilitated at Gestalt Weekends for CCPE Diploma Students and was part of a Constellation Therapy group for over 2 years. From 2008-2010 I also ran multi-sensory musical groups with Hartbeeps, for parents and their babies through to preschool children.
I love this work and am continually exploring my own Actualisation and living a Heart-Centred life. I’m passionate about how we can fully embody our divine connection with our human experience in ordinary, everyday reality. I believe we are all worthy, all gifted and I want to help people realise this truth and flourish in Mind, Body, Heart and Soul; truly living Heaven on Earth.
I feel privileged to work with so many courageous, inspiring people who embark on this profound inner journey of self-discovery and, every time, I am in awe witnessing the unfolding enlightenment.
And to those of you I have yet to meet, I look forward to it!
• 2019 Master Trainer in Energy Medicine, Mysticism and Shamanic Healing
• 2019 Advanced Practitioner of Energy Medicine
• 2019 Energy Medicine Practitioner
• 2019 Soul Coach
• 2009 City & Guilds Level Three Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
• 2007 Masters in Integrative & Transpersonal Child, Adolescent & Family Therapy
• 2007 Diploma in Sandplay Studies
• 2006 Four years Diploma training in Transpersonal Counselling & Psychotherapy
• 2002 Certificate in Fundamentals of Counselling & Psychotherapy
• UKCP Registered
• Trained at CCPE
“All my life I have realised that all the people that you know they come into your life for a specific purpose. Your purpose has been to awake me to my new life, my real life. Thank you so much for all your help!”
” … Our daughter has flourished with your care and your help and it is with great pride that we now watch her as she completes her primary years and embarks on the next stage of her life. Thank you, thank you – you are a credit to your profession and I cannot put in to words how highly I would recommend you …”
Sarah Pimm & 11 year old daughter
more testimonials here
Register here for information, Newsletters and Workshops
You can contact me by telephone on 07786 962 952 (please leave a message or text if unavailable or out of hours and I will get back to you as soon as possible). Or submit the form below and I will contact you as soon as possible.